Two Property Management Plans to choose from below:
Full-Service Property Management
Our Full Service Program ranging from Rehab Construction to Marketing/Advertising, to Tenant Placement, resulting in monthly management. This plan covers all aspects of property management which are not limited to applicant screening, maintenance & landscaping, rent collection, accounting and billing. As a Property Management company, we serve clients with real estate in Rancho Cucamonga, Pomona, Ontario, Montclair, Chino, Chino Hills, Corona, and many more areas within the Inland Empire. Please see information below for management pricing! Construction pricing varies per property.
Tenant Placement Program
This program is for local property owners who have the time and knowledge to manage their property, but do not want to deal with the day to day hassles of showing property, processing applications, completing background checks, completing walk through, and collecting move-in fees. We do it all for you. We hand them the keys, move them in, and you take over from there. The cost for this program is 4% of the lease term, and you get all the great services that we offer, except we will not manage it monthly for you.
What are the fees for this service?
Leasing Fee (Full Service Management): $399 of the 1st month’s rent
Leasing Fee (Tenant Placement Only): 4% of the Lease Term
Post & Sign Installation: Free
Management Fee: 7% of collected rent
What is included in this service?
• FREE initial inspection
• FREE dslr digital photos
• FREE ach direct deposit for owners
• FREE lock box installation
• FREE professional rental analysis
• FREE advertising w/ ad design & placement
• FREE applicant screenings, phone calls and emails
• FREE property viewings and walk throughs
• FREE contract preparation and lease execution
That’s a $799 value of time & services! All for FREE!
Investor-Bulk Management Program
Our Investor Discount Program was put in place to reduce the cost of management depending on the volume of properties that we are signed up to manage. We believe that even in this economy Investors are feeling the pinch too and we are not here to add to that, but to help relieve some of the financial stress they maybe experiencing. Here at Divine the more properties we are requested to manage will lessen the cost of management and reduce the leasing fee. In some cases that will save an investor thousands of dollars a year in which they can apply that to other real estate ventures.
SINGLE FAMILY PACKAGE
- 1-3 properties: $499 of 1st full months rent lease term & 7% per month to manage w/ free advertising.
- 4-9 properties: $469 of 1st full months rent for leasing & 6% per month to manage w/ free advertising.
- 10-19 properties: $439 of 1st full months rent for leasing & 5% per month to manage w/ free advertising.
- 20+ properties: $409 of 1st full months rent for leasing, 5% per month to manage per unit w/ free advertising.
- Duplex unit: $499 of 1st full months rent lease term & 7% per month to manage w/ free advertising.
- Tri-plex unit: $450 of 1st full months rent for leasing & 6% per month to manage w/ free advertising.
- Four-plex unit: $400 of 1st full months rent for leasing & 6% per month to manage w/ free advertising.
- 5-9 unit: $350 of 1st full months rent for leasing, 5% per month to manage per unit w/ free advertising.
- 10-19 unit: $325 of 1st full months rent for leasing, 5% per month to manage per unit w/ free advertising.
- 20-100 unit: $300 of 1st full months rent for leasing, 5% per month to manage per unit w/ free advertising.
- Call for Pricing
This unique program has many combinations that will save investors thousands of dollars a year. If we have not described your particular scenario feel free to call us and set up a FREE consultation to go over your needs as an investor seeking property management. If we can assist you in your current situation then we can get started right away. If we cannot, we will assist you in finding a reputable company who can.
*This discount program prices subject to change at any time. Prices may be subject to change if the volume of properties increase or decrease during the term of management.